· Average household debt in the UK (including mortgages) was £55,448 in June.
· The average amount owed per UK adult (including mortgages) was £29,687 in June. This was around 121% of average earnings.
· 105 properties are repossessed every day (based on Q1 2012 trends).
· 1,443 Consumer County Court Judgements (CCJs) are issued every day
· 314 people are declared insolvent or bankrupt every day
· 1,607 people a day reported they had become redundant between March and May 2012.
· The UK population is growing by an estimated 1,342 people a day